October 12, 2008

POLITICS: The rising tide

Found this interesting.. I got an email from my dad today, who had thought for a while he'd be voting for McCain. Doesn't seem that way anymore.

"My choice has been made, I cannot vote for a man who would make a tremendously bad decision for a running mate. I have watched George Bush make one poor decision after another, and have been worried that we will stay the course until the end of time. I think McCain will do the same.

There are many points that I cannot agree on with Obama, but I can counter many of those single issues with voting for like minded people in the legislature as myself. But my vote for president must be for Barack. I feel that he will be presidential and set the tone for the country when a crises such as the flooding of New Orleans happens again. I think that when he makes a decision based on finding weapons of mass destruction, and finds differently he will then figure out it is time to bring our young men and women home.

I have complete confidence that our country will, in a landslide vote Barack into office. Now I need to figure a way to move up the inauguration date to mid November."

1 comment:

e-wiets08 said...

He has a point. So far in the election race I haven't seen much promise from John McCain. I am and have always been a republican supporter but this election has me questioning what would be better for our country than any other election ever has. There is still time until the election for McCain to make an impact on my mindset but he better start doing a better job...